Pages

Bloop a bloop a bloop

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I am a bit afraid to look outside my window right now. There is a squishy sound that sounds like bloop a bloop a bloop. Even though I have never heard that sound before, I know what it is. It could only be an octopus rampaging campus drive. Looking out the window to verify this would only direct the angry octopus's attention, then the angry rampaging octopus will attack me. The fact that I live on the ground level would secure my fate as octopus food in this attack. So in order to save my life I will be the only person on campus to not see the rampaging octopus of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.