Pages

ME and the Archenemy

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I hate winter. I. Hate. HATE. Winter. I hate how in Wisconsin it attacks fall. I hate kills the gorgeous autumn trees. I hate how it attacks me. I am a fighter. When I am attacked, I will always fight back. But how am I supposed to fight winter?

Winter attacks my nose, causing constant nose bleeds.
Winter attacks my throat, causing me to cough up some blood.
Winter attacks my hands, causing them to crack and bleed.
Basically, I am beaten badly by the evil season.

In a counter attack, I shall attack its holy holiday. Christmas. A holiday that I hate almost as much a the season.

This December, it is time to choose sides.

My first attack will be unleashing my dinosaurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.