Pages

When Did Math Get So Difficult?

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So my teacher doesn't teach instead he assigns homework and I have to figure out what is going on. Which leads me ask the following questions:

What is a log?

 My english background tells me a log is a piece of wood. Logging is cutting down trees in a forest. A ship has a logbook which is an record of a voyage. One can log in to facebook. But how does any of this relate to math?

what is e?

eeee  is a noise for when you see a mouse, not for a math problem.

These questions have lead me to write a letter to Math.

Dear Math,

Please take these silly new symbols away and bring back x and pie.

Love Always,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.