Pages

Magic Is For Villains Only

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I have reached the point in my life when I just have to face it. I just have to accept it. I just have to learn to deal with the fact that I do not have nor will I be receiving magic powers. I do not know why this is so hard to face, no other Disney Princess has magic powers.

No magic powers are for villains only. I can sit in class and try to make the folder with test in them elevate but it just won't happen, because only evil character can use magic, and I am not evil. I am a Disney Princess.

This is one problem about the genre that my life falls into. Magic is super cool. Why should Harry Potter and everyone at Miss Crackle's Academy have all the fun.

Disney correct this please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.