Pages

This Post Has A Cool Picture

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Every once in a while, there is a day that turns your entire life around. Today is not that day for me. However, my day has been interesting. The sky and the sea are the same color and are merging in the horizon enabling birds to rest in mid-flight and ships to fly.  The idea of the future is choking down on me. Letting me feel its entire wait then flipping off of me.  To simplify, the future is bull leaping with me.

Bull leaping picturevborrowed lovingly from traveling class room 

So I'm just sitting here downing my sorrows in a can of sprite and thinking about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.