Pages

Baby It's Cold Outside

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Life if full of choices. Some are simple like what to eat for lunch. Some are more complicated like where to  move to begin your adult life. Believe it or not I am an adult. I firmly believed my life would be set in Boston working for a children publishing company. But as I sit in my room with the heat on as high as it will go, I am thinking maybe I am not supposed to be in the cold. It's only 60 degrees in Wisconsin, yet I am ready once again to hibernate. Maybe it's because I grew up on the edge of the South,  maybe it's because I spend a lot of time in Florida, or maybe I am just a wimp. I am sure as soon as it starts getting really cold I will toughen up.

Well I am going to celebrate national read a book day with the cure and my new book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.