Pages

Me Reports

Saturday, September 10, 2011

I just read there is going to be a colony of people living on mars....... like in 20-30 years

Click here info

PETA wants them to be vegan...

It's something to think about. I don't think animals were meant to be on mars. We have seen problems before importing animals to where they don't belong. But I guess we are also shipping humans to where they don't belong.

The guy in charge putting the colony on mars said  "I'm a big fan of free choice for any future Martian colony. That said, it is likely that early Mars colonists would have a mostly vegetable diet, because of the energy and space needed to raise farm animals"


I am not sure how they plan to get the veggies. Grocery runs? Growing them? 


My final thought on this is - The 60's can finally be proud of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.