Pages

Some Vegan Stuff

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So I have been keeping to my vegan diet and trying to cut out unnecessary chemicals from my life.

Let me tell you something.

Chemicals taste good.

This only has peanuts in it. It tastes like shit

This has a bunch of stuff that I cannot pronounce it in. It taste amazing. 

Needless to say, I am still eating chemicals. But don't be too disappointed in me. I am eating a balanced diet for what maybe the first time in my life. As a result I have put on a whole 15 pounds. Ha ha. opps. It's ok. I am now in the healthy BMI range. Plus I bet a good amount of that is muscle gained from marathon training and yoga.... 

I  might be the only person ever to gain weight by becoming vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.