Pages

I can cook pancakes

Thursday, September 8, 2011

This is my I haven't slept in a week an a half post. So no effort. To prove my lack of effort. Here is a video


Now some pictures taken at the boston zoo with no information because thats how this post is gonna roll


This is an awesome bird

chill monkey

Its a hippopotamus with no noodles on its back, no noodles on its back. This pygmy hippo lacked noodles and didn't sing.

I can sing the chorus in German. Cause I rock

Buzzard 

sleepy kitty

Ok. So I am quite sure that this is the stork that dropped me off when I was little and that is why I am so awesome. 


This is a bat. Bats are awesome. Bats are amazing. I could give you some facts why but that would break my no effort rule. But they are third on my reincarnation list.


 Emu
Emu
Emu

Not sure what this is but I want to be its friend.


Pink Birds


And to end this effortless horrible post I will say I need sleep 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.