Pages

ME Update

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Six years ago, I was a young emo kid with 13 piercing. As of yesterday I only have one left. :/ growing up... It is scary.

I have spent my time watching Jeannie and I read about Victorian poverty. BUT I am ready to present you with some of current news.

Indonesian women protest  after governor blames a gang-rape on the woman's clothing

In the UK, Ministers are going to consult on legalizing same sex marriages

Men take dead friend to bars and a strip club

To my feather crazed friends, read the history of feathers and dinosaurs

A there is a very small chance space junk may kill humans this week. It will kind like Dead Like Me. (I'm Scared)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.