Pages

White Skin

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Life has been insanely busy for this princess. I have been driving at least six hundred for school, doing homework, and sleeping. But the real adventure happens when I try to feed myself.

First let me say I have no cooking experience. Next I should say that I miss Greek food. So I decided to fry some zucchini. I filled a pan with greek olive oil and dipped zucchini slices in whole grain flour. Then you fry the zucchini in the olive oil, apply sea salt, and eat. However, this princess accidently put her pointer finger in the frying oil, which leads to a white puffy finger tip. So I am sitting at the table with ice on my finger and feeding myself yummy fried zucchini with the other hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.