Pages

Accidentally Vegan

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dear Friends,

Never in my life did I think I would become a vegetarian much less vegan. I would get hungry when I looked at a cow. Then the doctor confirmed that I was lactose intolerant. I did not think it would impact my life. I had never has a glass of milk in my life and only recently started eating much cheese. However, the more dairy I cut out of my diet the more it started to affect me. I was having the worse stomach cramps with chicken fingers, which to my surprise had dairy in them. With the limited options on campus, I began to unknowingly eat a vegan diet. Then school ended and I came home. I had no desire to start eating meat again. In fact I am a bit repulsed by meat. So I am accidently vegan, and not really sure that to do now.

Love Always,

ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.