Pages

Adventures

Monday, May 9, 2011

I am getting ready for an exciting adventure to Rome, Greece, and Turkey. All I have to do is survive finals first. To Prepare I thought it would be fun to review my previous adventures, talk about planned adventures, and dream adventures. (I shall link each post to this page, until all my adventures are published)

Previous Adventures
Greece
Berlin
London
Bath
Ireland
Alaska
Savannah
Baltimore
Boston
Salem
Los Vegas
Captiva, Florda
Chicago
Milwaukee Part 1
Milwaukee Part 2
Grand Cayman
Belize

Planned Trips
Rome
Turkey
Greece
Australia
New Zealand
Baltimore
Boston
Nicaragua

One Day Trips
Netherlands
Russia
Romania
Estonia
Sweden
India
Thailand
Peru
Costa Rica
Egypt
(and pretty much everywhere else)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.