Pages

Really Disney?

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dear Disney  (well Disney Movie Rewards),

I just reached my one year anniversary with you a couple of days ago. And you know what you try to give me?  Eight Below, Chicken Little, or The Rookie.

Really Disney? Thats how much the last year meant to you! Its like you don't even know me!  I'm a Princess girl. If you can't give me anything princess related. How about a poster for my wall from Prince of Persia? Alice? Pooh?

Disney. I am disappointed in you. This is supposed to be relationship but it just feels like I'm one in a million.

I am deeply hurt, but I still love you,

Marie Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.