Pages

I Swear I Am A Grown Up

Sunday, August 21, 2011


Every now and then, I have a boring day. Every now and then people won't talk to me (because they are busy living their own life) It's ok. It happens to everyone.

I have the solution.

When life gets boring and start feeling neglected I start meowing like a kitty. People can ignore humans talking but few will ignore a full size person meowing. If they do ignore me, I will crawl onto their lap and purr. That always gets peoples attention... but always in the best way.

Anyways that my solution... I only do it maybe once a year because I want people to view me as a grown up.

fuzzy tails and rough toughs,

ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.