Pages

Can't Sleep?

Monday, August 15, 2011

One the many things wrong with me is the fact that I frequently am unable to sleep. So I decided to compile a list of things I do when I can't sleep that you can use if you are even in a similar situation.

1) Construct a panda costume

It will help hide the dark circles
2) Try to imagine yourself as a productive member of society. If you are a productive member of society try to imagine a 22 year old who still pretends to be a disney princess trying to find a job. I usually start with picturing myself dressed up as Ariel (The Little Mermaid) working in an office. 

3) Do leg lifts then work out your abs. If you can't sleep you can certainly get into shape.

4) Text an epicly long story to a friend. Don't worry about quality. Stories that are made up at 4:45 am are always outstanding.

5) Create playlist for every situation in your life. Examples are: finding a time machine playlist, a playlist for being chased by a murder, a my ex will regret breaking up with me playlist, and staring at random stranger playlist.



ME's Can't Sleep Playlist

Owl City - Fireflies
E for Explosion- I Explode
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - 40 Day Dream 
Rise Against - Swing Life Away
The Used- Dark Days
Mates of State - Only Offer (video creeps me out... I don't know why...)
Pomplamoose- Sandman (the second half of the video is just them talking)
Marjorie Fair- Empty Room
Acceptance-So Contagious 
Mae - The Ocean
The Matches - To Build A Mountain (song plays twice in video)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.