Pages

ME Watches a Movie

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Watching a movie, especially a new movie, is a event. It starts of with me going, no I don't want to watching something new, but I give in.

Then...

I sit and think, "this isn't every good."

then

I start falling into the trap of the movie and sit on the edge of me seat

then

I start to get excited and squeal

then

I stand up because the excitement in me is going to cause me to explode

then

standing up starts not working any more. If I do not do something, I am going to explode. So I start running

then

I freeze so I do not miss the ending

then

I say that movie is awesome. Normally followed by, I never want to see a movie with you again from whoever I was with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.