Pages

Fire (Part 1)

Sunday, May 6, 2012



The fire was in my hand and I needed to save it. I had to save it. Or the world end. My world at least. But I my world was already ending. I just had to save the fire. That was my one task. I tried to escape. Went down an ally.  He caught me.

My eyes flew open. It wasn’t morning yet but I wasn’t going to back to sleep. My body was shaking and my nose was stuffed. I was crying. I didn’t know how long I was having the dream but fire was consuming me. I was dreaming of fire every night: fire burning random objects, fire burning me, me smuggling fire out of this place. I was always stopped. He always stopped me. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.