Pages

Baby

Wednesday, May 2, 2012


I was supposed to give the baby a name- any name- but it was harder than it seemed. I wanted to name it Wednesday, but my father freaked out and started to yell and demanded to know why I tried to be a freak. When he yells he grows really tall and it isn’t fun. So I named the baby Lilith and took it to the dentist. After it cried every five minutes at the dentist, the baby was left in the closet overnight. I have no mothering skill. When I returned the crying baby, it was announced that I killed it. I responded with locking the baby in a closet overnight wouldn’t have killed a real baby. I put my head down on the desk and imagined robots taking my teacher hostage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.