Pages

Goodbye

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I have never been good with goodbyes. I believe that everywhere you go you leave a piece of yourself behind. I also believe when you meet people you give them a piece of you. So when you say goodbye to someone it is saying goodbye to yourself. Then if that person dies, so does a piece of yourself.

Recently I lost a family member... so I have been a bit sad. Crying without the prompt of a duracell commercial. Just a little.

But I'm not sure how to really process this. I want to say there is a better place, but I don't believe it.

So All I really have to say is....

 goodbye, Aunt. I know with your death a piece of me dies, but I still carry a piece of you.
Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.