Pages

boston

Monday, April 30, 2012


It is storming in Boston. Maybe it is not a storm but the weather is certainly not pleasant there. Hardly a motivating fact to finishing my application. It is what I am meant to do but I am a bit cross that my fate isn't to be in nice weather. Maybe there will be dancing. I should be studying and applying. I should be wearing pants. What happened to my life? It is about as messy as my room. Good thing I live alone or maybe that only makes it worse. I pull my Econ book up from the floor beneath my desk causing a red panda, an empty box and a scarf that were using the big book as support to fall to the floor and take its place. I stare at the book unopened. I am late for something, but I am not sure what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.