Pages

Want to know a secret about me?

Friday, February 24, 2012

I am afraid of the dark. That's right an adult (I am using that word because I am old enough to drive, vote, and drink) is terrified of the dark. It is completely rediculous. I have a ritual I do every night. It starts with me checking under my bed (at home I can skip this step because I have enough stuff under my bed to prevent anything from hiding under there.) I also have to check my closet and make sure all the doors in my bedroom are completely shut. I then crawl into bed and get super compfy. Next I flick the lights off and throw the covers over my head. I stay here until I run out of air. If these steps are not completed, I shall not sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.