Pages

Human Statues Are Complicated

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I freak out when I see a mail box out of the corner of my eye and think it's a person. Then I look back and it's a mail box and everything is ok. So what I really don't need is mail boxes looking like people, or people statues randomly placed around town. However several times during my existence, the cities that I have live in decided to put human statues all around town. I end up staring at these thing for them to move. Then I start staring at real people who are not moving thinking they are statues. 

Not Alive

I'm not saying I stand there for ten minutes looking at people and statues trying to figure out if they are real. It's more like 8 seconds. Not clocks of time, but longer than necessary for most people. It is certainly long enough to make non statues think something is wrong with me for staring at them.

To make things even stranger for my mind the city once brought in Dr. Seuss statues and I see this...

Not Alive

I don't know if I should be excited for free food, jealous of its hat, or freaked out by not being to identify the creature I see. 

The worse thing is this new trend. This trend of people pretending to be statues. No longer does it take eight seconds to my mind to figure out what's going on. It has no clue. What is that smudge of make up? Why isn't it breathing? If I walk by will it grab me and eat me? Why would some one want to do this to my mind. It is cruel.

Alive and Creepy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Mini Moon Mirror by Marie Elizabeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.